.sig lines

Sat, 06 Jan 1996 11:58:00 -0800
v006.n056.8
Hi everyone,
We would find it extremely helpful if folks who have long .sig files or
beautiful pictures reduce them to no more then 5 lines.  Although we find
the pictures really pretty to look at and the texts interesting/funny some
of them are getting a bit large/long.  We am working on archiving all 5+
years of the digests and having difficulty with the sig lines.  Also, we
know that many of you keep the digests as they come out and storage might be
a problem for some of these people.  So if you could do this for us, we sure
would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Reggie & Jeff
- --
Reggie & Jeff Dwork
Owners, eat-lf mailing list  and  bread-bakers mailing list
eat-lf-admin@jeff-and-reggie.com           bread-bakers-admin@jeff-and-reggie.com