Burned bread???

bflavin@hqamc.army.mil
20 Dec 95 11:21:49 EDT
v006.n054.6
Hi all,
I need some help.  I've had and used  the small Wel-Bilt machine
for about a year.  Over that time, I've had very few failures.
Generally, I make the basic egg bread with additions such as
garlic, onion, oregano, chiles, cheese, etc.  Occasionally, I'll
try something exotic.  The problem is that of late, almost all the
loaves have come out extremely well done, almost burned.
The inside of the bread is ok -- a bit too dry -- but the crust
is way too dark, even on the light setting.  And they don't seem
to be rising quite as much.  Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanx,
Bill F
bflavin@hqamc.army.mil