How to pronounce Zojirushi

HHStruve@aol.com
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:59:46 -0500
v006.n052.11
I recently purchased a Zojirushi Bread Machine. When discussing bread
machines with people I have to spell Zojirushi since I haven't any idea how
to pronounce it. No one I know owns one or has even heard of this brand. Of
course, I could pronounce it any way I like since no one knows the
difference.
Does anyone have a hint on how to pronounce it? Any *sound like* words?
I know this is hard to do when you can't actually demonstrate the correct
pronunciation.
If this is too far off subject, maybe someone could just e-mail me and not
bore others with a phonetics lesson.
Thanks for any help.

Hannah Hibbs Struve
hhstruve@aol.com