Bread Machines in the UK

Doug Weller <dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk>
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 14:08:21 GMT
v006.n047.4
I know of 3 bread machines available in the UK.
Hinari
Zojirushi
Panasonic -- this available at Selfridges (Lewis chain I believe)
John Lewis chain sells one, not sure which.
Anyone who can get to the Good Food Show at the NEC, Birmingham,
22-26 November should be able to see and buy these!
- --
Doug Weller voice +44 121 708 1254    | looking after uk.education.teachers,
Langley Junior & Infant School,       | Co-owner UK-Schools mailing list
St. Bernard's Rd, Solihull UK B92 7DJ | email me for details
Langley's Home page: http://schoolnet.sys.uea.ac.uk/schoolnet/pri/lang.html
UK Primary Co-ordinator, European Schools Project