Cookbook programs

Larry and Jenny Hutchi <74444.3462@compuserve.com>
24 May 95 07:46:06 EDT
v006.n022.3
I use a cookbook program that I bought at Sam's wholesale club for under $50.
It comes with it's own recipes and allows adding of your own (fairly easy) and
creates shoppping lists, sizes recipes, nutrional profiles etc.  It's called
Micro Cookbook 4.0.  I wonder if anyone else is familiar with this program and
the other two mentioned in the last digest. One was called "The Mastercook" and
one was called Meal Master.  I  am satisfied with my Micro Cookbook but am
wondering if I'm really missing something in one of those others.  Can anybody
comment? Also, what's a BBS?  It was mentioned in reference to a program demo?
Thanks.