Bread Machine Recall

gail@mbbs.com (Gail Shipp)
Sat, 6 May 95 12:41:00 -0820
v006.n019.2
  I have no idea if West Bend will be sending out individual notices on
  this recall, but thought I would post the following.

  From the Washington Post April 26, 1995

  The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission and West Bend
  Company have announced a repair program for 425,000 West Bend
  Automatic Bread and Dough Makers.  The bread makers can overheat and
  pose a fire hazard.  Consumers should check with West Bend before
  using their bread makers.  West Bend is providing free pickup and
  repair of the affected bread makers, will return each repaired machine
  with six free bread mixes and will extend the warranty for an
  additional 12 months.  The recall involves all models manufactured
  between June 1, 1994 and April 9, 1995.

  Call West Bend at 1-800-367-0111 between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM Central
  Time to find out if your machine is recalled and arrange for pickup.

                         gail@mbbs.com
                          (1:261/1137.0)

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12