Garlic Herb Bread

"Eileen Driscoll" <efd2@cornell.edu>
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 08:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
v005.n024.1
I made the following dough in my bread machine, rolled into 8 circles
and cooked it on the gas grill.  It should be just as good cooked as
a loaf of bread. A wood fire would probably give a wonderful taste.
Garlic Herb Bread
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp sugar
2 1/3 cup flour
2 TBSP cornmeal
1 tsp salt
Heat 2TBSP olive oil
     3 cloves of garlic crushed
     1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
     1/2 tsp black pepper
until the garlic is clear and it smells good
Add to the bread mix
3/4 cup water
Use the dough cycle and roll out into 8 rounds.  You can cook it on
the grill (watch carefully) or in the oven.

I have a question.  My Panasonic bread machine is starting to make
electrical noises and smell funny.  I bought it through Chef's
catalog and they will exchange or refund it.  Should I get another
Panasonic?  If not, what other mail order sources offer reasonable
prices?  Here in centrally isolated upstate New York, we don't
have many choices when we go shoppping.

Thanks.
Eileen
Eileen Driscoll                          efd2@cornell.edu
Director of Computing                    607-255-3228 (office)
ILR/Cornell                              607-277-7593 (home)
181 Ives                                 607-255-7774 (fax)
Ithaca, NY 14850