Home Bread-Bakers v005.n018.9

Marie Spears <spears@u.washington.edu>
Mon, 9 May 1994 13:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, gang.  I'm new to this group - just joined today.

My husband bought me a Zojirushi bread machine for my
birthday in April and we love 100% whole wheat bread - my problem is the
bread comes out very dense, very short and doesn't seem to be kneaded
properly.  I  have always made bread "by hand" in the past and thought
having a machine do all the work would be terrific.

I believe this machine hates me.  I made three loaves over the week end
and the birds wouldn't even eat them.

Any help you can give me will be more than appreciated.

Instruction enlarges the natural powers of the mind.
Marie Spears
University of Washington Libraries
Assistant to the Director