Bread machines.

weede@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Nick Weede)
Wed, 4 May 94 16:09:12 -0500
v005.n018.2
My only experience with bread machines is with a Panosonic 1 lb. size
machine.  I have been very satisfied with the machine. It produced
consistant quality with very good flavor.  However, after the 103rd loaf
the mixing motor quit.  Fortunately the machine was still under warranty.
I returned it for a full credit and purchased a Zojirushi 1 1/2 lb.
machine.  My choice of a replacement was largely based upon comments from
people using this information service.  So far I really like the Zo. (Only
5 loaves to date.) I have found the operating instructions difficult to
understand particularly on the time delay cycles.  Thanks for providing
this valuable informational service.