kneeding

"Paula Danowski" <danowskp@ccmail.wiu.bgu.edu>
Wed, 02 Feb 94 09:41:09 CST
v005.n005.4
          Lark -

          I've been debating about purchasing a bread machine as my
          family loves homemade bread (I have 2 teenage boys who
          consume mass quantities!!).  BUT -- I'm with you -- I enjoy
          kneeding the bread and if I don't feel that I have the time
          to do that -- I simply let my KitchenAide do the work!!
          That way I can put the "swirl" in my cinnamon bread!!  I
          would love to have your recipe for potato bread -- I've not
          tried making this before -- it sounds really good!!

                                  Paula
                                  danowskp@ccmail.wiu.bgu.edu