New Bread Blade

"Michael L. Kaufman" <kaufman@delta.eecs.nwu.edu>
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 06:32:39 -0600 (CST)
v004.n044.6
> The other day, my significant other dropped the kneading blade of my
> bread machine into the garbage disposal.  I need a replacement part,
> but as always seems to be the case with DAK, the part is on back order
> until February!!!

It is worse then you think. I have had one on order since August. Every month
DAK sends me a letter saying 30 more days. When I got the letter saying that
they were not expected to ship in Febuary, I called them and they said that
the didn't know for sure when the paddle would ship and would I like to buy a
new Breadmaker IV instead. If anyone knows of somewhere else to buy a paddle
please post, as I have essentialy given up on DAK.

Thanks, Michael