Re: Lefse Factory in Washington

shafer@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Mary Shafer)
Tue, 3 Dec 1991 09:02:00 GMT
v003.n002.2
The original posting included a description of the authentic lefse

turning stick and I thought I'd mention that Maid of Scandanavis
sells these sticks, a special rolling pin, both of which come with
recipes.  They also sell ebleskiver pans, krumkake irons, kransekage
ring pans, and fattigmand cutters, for you scandanavian bakers.

Actually, they sell virtually everything that you need for baking.

1-800-328-6722

My mom's been ordering from them since the 50s and I've been a customer
since the late 60s.
- --
Mary Shafer  DoD #0362  NASA Ames Dryden Flight Research Facility, Edwards, CA
         shafer@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov  shafer@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov
                     Of course I don't speak for NASA
            "Turn to kill, not to engage."  CDR Willie Driscoll
    "Hey, Willie, how long can you tread water?"  CDR Randy Cunningham