Re: Doneness of bread

tessi!uunet!Solbourne.COM!polo (Dave Polakowski)
Thu, 15 Nov 90 09:58:18 MST
v001.n002.3
Pete ---

Might be a defective unit.  My sister and I went together and bought a DAK
unit for my folks for Christmas last year, and it couldn't be turned down
far enough to NOT burn the bread.  They finally sent it back and got a replace-
ment unit, and this one works like it's supposed to.

I'd contact Welbilt's service center and ask them about repair or replacement.
It should certainly still be under warranty.

             _-^-_               | Dave Polakowski (303)678-4700
            / O O \              | Solbourne Computer, Inc.
 ---((((---'---U---`---))))---   | Longmont, Colorado
         DAVE WAS HERE!          | [polo@Solbourne.COM]